Every TRUE Jewelry piece comes with a complimentary polishing cloth for your use & card instructions. Always apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry space.
- Keep your pieces in a jewelry box or ziploc bag when not being worn. Storing it away from light and oxygen helps prevent tarnishing and oxidization.
- Avoid damaging chemicals.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material. Any residue dulls the shine of your ring. Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- When in doubt, take it off.
- The swimming pool isn’t an ideal place for your fine jewelry. Neither is the gym. Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- With gold plated rings, be sure to remove them when washing your hands, using any products, or coming into contact with household chemicals.
General Jewelry Cleaning
- Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, yellow and rose gold jewelry looking shiny and lustrous.
- To help retard tarnish on sterling silver, wrap the piece in jeweler’s tissue paper and place it inside a plastic zip lock bag and seal.
- When cleaning sterling silver remember that it is a very soft metal and can easily be marred by a fingernail or wadded piece of fabric pushed roughly against the metal surface.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewelry. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.